Hero5 Session-Snorkel Filter
- Compatible with both Hero5 Session and Hero4 Session cameras
- Red/snorkel filter for shallow depths (2 to 15 feet)
- Best used in blue/tropical waters
- Capture vibrant underwater colors
- Snap-on design enables instant installation/removal
- Limited lifetime warranty
The PolarPro Red Snorkel Filter for the GoPro Hero5 Session and Hero4 Session camera is a must have for underwater filming. Without a filter the Hero4 Session camera’s auto white balance improperly records underwater color making them too blue or green. This Red Snorkel Filter enables the camera to record vibrant tropical colors while snorkeling. The filter works at depths from 2 to 30 feet, which covers you down to the 30 foot depth rating of the Hero4 Session camera. The filter quickly snaps onto the housing of the camera for easy installation and removal. A tether is included to attach the filter to the camera if desired. If you are snorkeling or filming underwater with the Hero4 Session camera, this filter will enables you to capture the vibrant colors of tropical fish and reefs.