FiftyFifty | GoPro
FiftyFifty | GoPro
The PolarPro FiftyFifty was designed so you can capture creative split-level photos and videos. The FiftyFifty pushes water away from the camera lens so it can capture what is both above and beneath the waterline. The latch system allows you to quickly and securely install your GoPro to the Dome. Designed using our same filter optics, you can be assured your footage will be crystal clear. The FiftyFifty comes with a grip that will also float your camera while using the dome, and the GoPro installs right into the port, eliminating the need for extra housings. Capture new and creative over/under shots with the FiftyFifty.
- Designed specifically for the HERO7 Black, HERO6 Black, and HERO5 Black Cameras (not compatible with HERO8 or HERO9 cameras)
- Includes the dome, floating grip, cleaning tool, wrist lanyard, and dome cover
- PolarPro custom optics for enhanced clarity
- Easy snap-in design for quickly installing and removing
- Floats the GoPro camera when using with the included buoyant grip
- Adventure Assurance™ - Be satisfied with your PolarPro gear throughout your adventures or your money back.
The PolarPro FiftyFifty has the ability to capture epic split level shots, however don’t be discouraged when your first set of photos aren't perfect. Shooting with a dome takes practice for a few reasons. First, a dome by nature is going to introduce more ways for light to reflect off and enter the GoPro's lens. To reduce lens flaring and capture a clean image, always try to shoot with the sun behind you. If you are shooting into the sun, lens flaring is almost guaranteed. The second thing you will want to practice is framing with the dome. We recommend practicing in a pool to get used to how your shots are going to look when you hold the dome at different angles and levels. Be sure to try out different field-of-view (FOV) settings and video vs. photos to get a feel for what your content is going to look like shooting in the field. The more you practice with the FiftyFifty, the better your images and video will look when you are on location.