DJI Inspire 1 / OSMO Filter 3-Pack
- Fits DJI OSMO and Inspire 1 (X3 and Z3) cameras
- Filter set includes: CP, ND8, and ND16 filters
- Ultra-light filters weigh 7g's (CP) and 5.8 g's (ND) for smooth gimbal operation
- HD glass delivers outstanding clarity
- Precision threaded aircraft aluminum frame
- Limited lifetime warranty
Receive a free 3-Filter Case with purchase (PolarPro site only)
The PolarPro filter 3-pack for the DJI Inspire 1 and OSMO camera is an outstanding set for capturing epic aerial videos. Included are our three most popular filters for aerial imaging; the Circular Polarizer (CP), 3-Stop Neutral Density (ND8) and 4-Stop Neutral Density (ND16). Each filter is carefully designed to be ultra-light for use with the DJI Inspire 1 gimbal. The lightweight construction ensures the gimbal will operate smoothly. Our Inspire 1 filters are made with HD glass ensuring your videos and images will have beautiful razor-sharp clarity.
- Circular Polarizer Filter
- 3-Stop Neutral Density Filter
- 4-Stop Neutral Density Filter
The following guideline is a good starting point for when to use each filter while filming with your Inspire 1, Phantom 3, or Solo. The goal of this chart is to reduce the camera’s shutter speed to 1/60th to give aerial videos a smooth cinematic look, rather than a choppy high shutter speed look. A popular way of filming aerial video is to have your shutter speed at double the frame rate. So, if you are shooting 1080/60, then you want to try to achieve a 1/120th shutter speed. Or, if filming 4K/30 or 24, you will want to be near 1/60th shutter speed.