Aqua 3-Pack | Hero4
- Professional grade underwater color correction filter set
- Red filter for tropical/blue water color correction
- Magenta filter for green water color correction
- Snorkel filter for shallow waters (2-15 feet)
- Choose between Standard (40m) or Dive (60m) GoPro housing.
- Limited lifetime warranty
The PolarPro Underwater Filter 3-Pack includes all the essential filters needed for filming below the surface. Included is our classic Red Filter for filming in tropical/blue waters, a Magenta Filter for green water conditions and our Snorkel Filter for filming in shallow depths of 2-15 feet. Both the red and magenta filters are must-have for scuba diving or snorkeling beyond a 12 foot (4m) depth to accurately record vibrant colors. At depths below around 12 feet the wavelength of right light begins to disappear. The GoPro camera has an auto white balance and thinks that red color wavelength is still present. This causes the camera to record colors which are overwhelmed by blues and greens, leaving out the beautiful and vibrant colors you're trying to capture. The snorkel filter is designed to help with slight red light loss at shallower depths. These filters are available for both the Hero4/Hero3+ Standard Housing (40m) and Dive Housing (60m). Before your next dive trip, pick up this filter pack and show off your vibrant underwater photos and videos.
What's In The Box:
- Red Filter
- Magenta Filter
- Snorkel Filter
- 3 x microfiber storage bags
- 3 x tethers