QuartzLine | Camera Filters
QuartzLine filters are made of 99.9% pure fused-quartz glass for unrivaled durability and optical clarity. These single lens element filters produce a very low refractive index of just 1.46 and offer outstanding temperature stability. Combined with an over-engineered brass frame, QuartzLine filters thread on smoothly and are built to withstand your most rugged adventures.
- Fused Quartz Glass Element - Resolves up to 400MP sensors
- Brass Frame - Smooth threading and increased durability
- Perfect Color Neutrality - New coating process for zero color shift
- 16 Coating Layers - Anti-scratch / anti-oil / hydrophobic coatings
- Adventure Assurance™ - Be satisfied with your PolarPro gear throughout your adventures or your money back.
Which filter is right for You?
- Control your exposure in most lighting conditions
- Powerful light control with perfect color neutrality
- Working in environments with glare/reflections/haze
- Reduce shutter speed and improve color contrast + saturation
These Filters Changed Everything For Me
"I can't recommend them enough. The colors I get out of the filters are also a nice, deep, rich color tone which plays a big part of my process. I really appreciate that."
- Garrett King
Fused Quartz Glass
Perfect Color Neutrality
In The Field
|Available Thread||Frame Material||Glass Material||Diameter ND & UV||Diameter ND / PL||Depth ND & UV||Depth ND / PL||Weight ND & UV||Weight PL & ND|
|Filter Type||Stop Reduction||Optical Density||Transmission %|